Effective June 8, 2021
Please Review This Notice Carefully
A. OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY:
Any password-protected areas of the Services may be subject to additional terms or agreements with us.
B. HOW TO CONTACT US.
You can update your preferences and information by updating your contact information through our Services or contacting us at the e-mail address or phone number below. Additionally, if you have any questions or concerns about our use of your Personal Information (defined below), please do not hesitate to contact us through the link below.
You can write to us at:
C. PERSONAL INFORMATION.
While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). Personal Information is information about a natural person who is either identified or who can be identified from data and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession.
We collect information from you both when you provide it voluntarily and also automatically when you use our Services. We may also collect Personal Information from other sources, as described below.
In addition, we also collect Personal Information about you from third parties in connection with our Services, including from the following sources:
- Service providers, including data analytics service providers and email, and other communications service providers
- Social Media Platforms
D. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
|wdt_ID||Categories of Information||Description of Category||How We Use Your Information|
Protected Health Information.
You can opt-out of receiving cookies by disabling non-essential cookies through your browser settings. You may also opt out of receiving interest-based ads from Facebook, Instagram and Google. You will continue to see ads on each platform, but they will not be personalized as a result of your actions on the Site. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work. Please visit the links below if you wish to opt out or update your preferences:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/1415228085373580
- Google: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated?hl=en
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
E. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION.
We share aggregated information about our users and non-Personal Information with third parties at our discretion.
In connection with our Services, we may share your Personal Information with certain third parties who we engage to help us run our business and perform the services, including under the following circumstances:
- Software and service providers we use to manage and process your information, for example, providers of payment processing software (e.g., bill payment processing software) and appointment scheduling platform providers.
- Web analytics providers who monitor and analyze the use of our Services.
- We use Google Analytics, a service provided by Google, Inc., to gather information about how you and other users engage with the Site. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
- Marketing service providers we use to communicate with you.
- Advertising service providers we use to assist us in providing you more relevant advertising.
- Hosting providers that provide database storage for our business.
- Other third parties that you expressly request us to share your Personal Information with.
F. HOW WE SAFEGUARD YOUR INFORMATION.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure and any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
G. HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION.
We also will retain Usage Information for internal analysis purposes. Usage Information is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when Usage Information is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Services or services, or we are legally obligated to retain Usage Information for longer periods.
H. YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION.
Marketing Preferences. You can opt out from receiving future marketing communications from us at any time by using the unsubscribe function in the email you receive from us, or contacting us as set forth under “How to Contact Us” above. Please allow sufficient time for your preferences to be processed. Even if you opt out of receiving marketing messages, we may still contact you for transactional purposes like confirming or following up on an order or service request, asking you to review a product or service you have ordered, or notifying you of product recalls. If you later opt back into getting marketing communications from us, we will remove your information from our opt-out databases.
You can choose to limit the data that third party services (e.g., Social Media Platforms) share with us using the options provided to you by the applicable third party service (for example, the options provided by a third party social media platform when you connect your social media account with our Services). You can also disconnect your use of our Services from the third-party service at any time using the options provided to you by the applicable third-party service. Please note, however, that if you disconnect from the third-party service, that will not delete the data we may have previously collected while you were connected.
Depending on where you live, you may have certain rights with respect to Personal Information that we have collected and used under certain circumstances, which may include the following:*
- The right to request the following information regarding our use of your Personal Information:
- The categories of your Personal Information that we have collected
- The purposes for which we have collected or used such Personal Information
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we have collected about you
- The categories of third parties with whom we have disclosed your Personal Information
- If we have disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, a list identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained
- The right to receive a copy of your Personal Information.
- The right to request us to erase your Personal Information when we no longer need such data in connection with our Services (subject to certain exceptions that may apply under applicable law).
* If you are a resident of a jurisdiction where one or more of these rights are granted to you under applicable law, and you wish to exercise any such rights listed above, please contact us by either:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. Please understand that we are required to verify your request and may require you to provide some information to enable us to carry out such verification. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you. We may not be able to honor your request if the personal information we maintain about you is not subject to applicable access, deletion or opt-out requirements that are available only to residents of certain jurisdictions.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
I. TRANSFER OF DATA; SPECIAL NOTICE TO NON-U.S. USERS.
J. SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Subject to the following paragraph, we ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive personal information as this term is defined under applicable data protection and privacy laws (for example, social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Services or otherwise to us.
K. POLICY ON CHILDREN’S INFORMATION.
Our Services are not created for anyone under the age of 13 (“Children” or “Child”). By using our Services, you represent that you are at least 13 years old. If you do not meet this age requirement, then you must not access or use our Services.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 14, and we do not target the Services to children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us though one of the methods listed under “How to Contact Us”, above. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from Children without verification of parental consent, we take reasonable steps to remove that information from our servers.
For more information about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), which applies to websites that direct their services to children under the age of thirteen (13), please visit the Federal Trade Commission’s website https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/complying-coppa-frequently-asked-questions.
L. LINKS TO OTHER SITES.
M. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION.